Caught in the rain
Raining one day and clear skies the next day.
Over the last 2 years, we have experienced so much volatility.
- Uncertainty in our health given Covid, then a vaccine comes out.
- Uncertainty over our job/career, then companies can’t find enough talent.
- Uncertainty over the economy, then our economy recovers.
- Uncertainty over inflation, then The Fed jacks up interest rates.
We are all out of balance
- We feel like we are working all the time.
- We feel like we are bad parents.
- We feel like we are unsure of our next step.
- Some of us feel frozen.
- We have too much going on.
Worry has become a national pastime
A few of my clients are talking to me about the next phase in life.
- Life is too short and wish he/she could quit working.
- Want to sell the business but not sure what to do next.
So what should we do when we feel anxiety and are worried about our future?
- Write down our worries.
- We can see opportunities in crisis.
- Focus now on how we want to invest our time
When I wrote down my worry, (Not spending my time wisely in growing my business), I discovered women want to learn, connect and share our stories. We want connection and community, and we ask for help on how to invest our capital (human and financial).
For several women, we are managing many life-changing events -
- Next phase,
- Work re-entry.
It's good to reach out and talk to someone who has been through a lot of transition.
Please consider reaching out to me … there is a connection between life and money.
Your Friendly Wealth Engagement Guide,
Past performance is not indicative of future results. This material is not financial advice or an offer to sell any product. The information contained herein should not be considered a recommendation to purchase or sell any particular security. Forward looking statements cannot be guaranteed.
This commentary offers generalized research, not personalized investment advice. It is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. Nothing in this commentary should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future investment returns. All investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to consult with an investment & tax professional before implementing any investment strategy. Investing involves risk. Principal loss is possible.